Fashion Needs to Chill

by - 12:08 PM


Hello everybody!

I hope you all are doing amazing!


I just noticed that rants are one of the most popular topics around my blog, which is very interesting as I like to bitch all the time. So it is not a pretty big deal for me to make these types of posts! Okay, I'm joking, but they really are quite popular around here. And I was going to make this post a loooong time ago, but life got in the way.

However, here we are. So!

If you are a fan of fashion, and if you like rants, well sit back, grab a snack and follow me along in this ride, as I have a few things to show you that in my opinion, makes me say: Fashion, you need to fucking chill.


1. PLASTIC/ SEE-THROUGH SHIT

Okay, I don't know who we have to blame for this really crappy trend, but I believe it is Kim Kardashian.


While out and about, Kim Kardashian was seen wearing these Yeezy clear vinyl boots, and the internet exploded with comments.
Now, I don't know about you, but the only comment that I have is that I can smell the cheese through my computer screen. And if she sweats.... UGH.
I kinda wanted this to die, but fashion really likes shit, and look at this. Feast your eyes in this shit:


You have pants, skirts, and full on body clear material so you look like the food that you buy from the supermarket. 
Bone apple tea, bitch.

And then you actually want this shit to die because it is disgusting and not fashionable at all, and you have youtubers making experiments. Like...
Look at this:



THIS SHIT is on my fucking recommended list, even though I don't watch Buzzfeed. And I know she doesn't work for Buzzfeed anymore, but hell! Her content is more Buzzfeed than Buzzfeed itself!!!
AND I DON'T WANT TO WATCH THIS SHIT! LEAVE ME ALONE YOUTUBE!


2. OVERLY EXPENSIVE DIY CRAP THAT... LOOKS LIKE CRAP


I love DIY, and to be honest I don't do it more often because I suck at it. 
But if you do it, you are an amazing human being, because you up-cicle your clothing with no waste and you don't throw things away, which is amazing.
But when large brands decide to go on the DIY field and charge 1k dollars per piece... In the old words of mister Pink Guy: 

I mean, mud pants??? Really??? If bleached pants weren't bad enough, now you can look like a true hobbo instead of an hipster -please someone hook Jake Gyllenhaal with them, it will fit him perfectly:
Lookin hella fab Jake

And yes, the Yeezy ripped clothes. But let's be honest, would I buy one of those sweaters? Of course I would. Because I am trash. But we all knew that.


and finally... the cancerous shit of all...

3. GLORIFYING MENTAL ILLNESS = a e s t h e t i c s. ... NOT!



Who the fuck told these people that this is cool? 
If I was walking down the street and I saw someone with this on, I would think that they are sad nimrods and they need to die asap. Unironically. I don't give a shit. Tie a noose and kill yourself.

I mean look at this: 


To be honest, these people have no idea what a mental illness is.
There is nothing more fun than having constant panic attacks, being secluded in your own bedroom for weeks because you are either afraid of leaving home or you don't have the mental strenght for it, washing your hands until you bleed, and having a fucking eating disorder. FUCKING GREAT. CONGRATULATIONS.
Now guess what? Your aesthetic is pure shit. 


If this cancer wasn't enough, they evolved. Look at this pic below. You may not believe it, but it was a shirt, on sale, on a website, on the internet.



Yes. A FUCKING. SUICIDE NOTE. FROM KURT COBAIN. WHO HAS A DAUGHTER. THAT HAS TO SEE THIS SHIT. FOR YOUR FUCKING AESTHETIC.

I am sorry, but am I the only moron that believes that suicide letters are personal, and should be taken seriously? 
You are in your last moments in life, saying your last words, sharing your thoughts, and even if you are a celebrity (like Kurt) you need respect.
YOU NEED RESPECT.
People with mental illnesses need respect.
And brands are shitting on them.
This is not cute, this is pure bullshit.

Fashion needs to get shit together.


What is your opinion about it? Please leave your comments below, I always check them out!.


You May Also Like

0 comentários